25 janvier 2011

Aerial Plastic Bubbles

Warm sounds submerge me like summer lights. Do you know what it feels like to shiver from heat? Pure as melted snow : toxic. Not without the daughter's permission, you won't. Blame me. There has to be more to him than this. What lies ahead? Which lies? Liar liar liar. Dirty smells familiar. Stroke. Kitty litter and magic markers. A fairy, two snares and 3 kicks on all fours. Mumbling, rumbling, tumbling. I would love to but I hate you. Soooo, suck it up. What if I told you my biggest secret? A saucerful of midgets. Place one hand on the bible, and one foot on your neighbour's back. Kill him just to watch him live. Zombies. Denial it is not. Ah yes, he was here until I kicked him out. Why does anyone do anything? A smoke and a fuck, I suppose. Gently but not too little. We've be seen out of town. Cash your chips. Now. A mouse mat, a mouse mat, a mouse mat, a cat trap. Sentimental assassin, senseless lover. Work is more important than life. Yes, I loved her silly. They will. Sorry, I thought you said "welding". Well done. Nonsense. Eat your cake. Don't do the dishes. Ditch the bitch. Dim your wits, dumb your watts. Fuck it up. Welcome to the pub. Tap tap tap, revolution is on Pat. Revolving revolver. Evolving realter. Reality matter. Not "haha" funny. Hoe Hoe. No hope, no mistletoe. The fourth was missing. Easier to like a green-eyed god. Presidential pardon. Plant flowers, reap flours. Scare you later.